Brag n Release Homepage
  Register Register  Login Login
  Search 

Shark Fishing Hilton Head Island - Off The Hook Charters
MEMBER: Off The Hook >more from this member  >more related videos
CATEGORY: Shark Fishing Videos COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

OFF THE HOOK Charters - Shark Fishing Hilton Head Island. South Carolina shark fishing video.

September Fishing Hilton Head Island – Off The Hook Charters
September Fishing Hilton Head Island – Off The Hook Charters. Featured in the video are just a few of the great highlights of what you can see, catch and do here in Hilton Head during the month of September. This is a montage of some of my clients and their great catches as well as mine along with some great pic’s of the nature that surrounds me here in The Low Country!

Bull Red Fishing in Hilton Head Island - Off The Hook Charters
Off The Hook - Bull Red Fishing in Hilton Head Island. What a OFF THE HOOK FISHING trip today with Chris Jackson a return client that has fished with me several times in the past and has had some great trips but this one will be hard to beat! We started off the beautiful day leaving the dock at 6 am and by 7:30 am we had a limit of speckled sea trout perfect for a fish fry for his family!
The next order of business was to run offshore and take advantage of the slick calm ocean in search of big bull redfi

Hilton Head Fly Fishing Big Jack Crevalle
Off The Hook Charters - Hilton Head Fly Fishing Big Jack Crevalle. The dawn patrol, charter fishing South Carolina.

Shark Fishing Hilton Head Island - Off The Hook Charters
OFF THE HOOK Charters - Shark Fishing Hilton Head Island. South Carolina shark fishing video.

Shark Fishing Video - Monster Lemon Shark!
Blacktip Hunter - Monster Lemon Shark! We were shark fishing on the east coast of Florida. Mike hooked up on a big shark and while he was fighting it, the other rod went off. That fish came off the hook and when we got the bait back, there was only a scratch. We believe that it was a goliath grouper. Mike landed a huge lemon shark, that taped out at 9’6’. This shark was over 300lbs.

Hilton Head Island OFF THE HOOK Fishing day!
The fishing was OFF THE HOOK today and turned out to be despite the bad weather one of my best days of the summer so far. My clients morning absolutely wore out the big redfish in the pouring down rain and we lost count of how many we caught! The afternoon was epic catching some big sharks a rare triple tail, 2 huge jacks and some reds! It was definitely a highlight of the summer to catch that big jack on my 8wt!

Extreme Saltwater Fishing!
Shark Fishing Videos  UNITED STATES
Blacktip Hunter

Fishing for Monsters with Instagram Kings
Blacktip Hunter

Offshore Cobia Fishing with Epic Shark Action
Blacktip Hunter

Shark Fishing with Dude Perfect
Blacktip Hunter