Brag n Release Homepage
  Register Register  Login Login
  Search 

Biggest Lake Trout Ever!!!!!! - Wisconsin
This was my biggest lake trout I’ve ever caught on spinning tackle, pretty awesome on the light tackle! Sportfishing with Wisconsin Fishing Guide Eric Haataja of Big Fish Guide Service. I’m a full-time Wisconsin Fishing Guide and Great Lakes charter captain. I guide every month of the year on the water of Wisconsin and Green Bay. We are generally targeting the hottest bites at that given time of the year. You can be sure that we’ll be able to satisfy whatever type fishing you’re looking to do.

Lake Trout Released

Wisconsin Fishing Guide Eric Haataja
A Big Fish Guide Service, we are one of the best and most respected Wisconsin fishing guides and Wisconsin fishing Charters in the Midwest. We offer numerous types of fishing trips with an emphasis on catching ’Big Fish’ here in Wisconsin! We’re a multi- specie guide service, which basically means that we fish for everything that swims. I specifically like to target the biggest, and hardest fighting freshwater fish available.

The Fishing
I do troll for fish but it’s typically at a last resort or if clients want to troll. You can choose where and what you want to fish for, we do the rest. Most of our trips are in the southern part of Wisconsin, However each spring and Fall I fish in Green Bay for trophy walleyes and muskies and even big catfish. I will show you the latest tips and technology to help you catch fish here in Wisconsin and also put more fish in your boat or from shore

Big Fish Guide Service
If you’re looking to take your family fishing here in Wisconsin, go yourself, or set up corporate trip for customers and clients you’ve come to the right place. We run professional guides for corporate outings and big groups to ensure you and your customers have a great day fishing. Fish species include Steelhead, Brown Trout, Cohos, Walleye, Northern Pike, Bluegills, Crappies, Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Muskies etc

The Fishing
WINTER - December-February. Wisconsin’s World Class Brown Trout Fishing - Milwaukee Harbor Brown trout - Ice fishing Wisconsin. We have the Worlds best Brown Trout fishery from November-March! I specifically target trophy brown trout. The Milwaukee harbor rarely freezes over and most of the year we can still get out in the boat or airboat if you choose not to ice fish. We also fish for brown trout in the winter out of the boat, here in the Milwaukee Harbor.

SPRING - March-April. Starting in late March when the ice starts to melt, I will start to take clients steelhead and brown trout fishing in the rivers and tributaries here in Wisconsin. This is all done from shore (usually in waders)... These fish come in from Lake Michigan and are a blast to catch on lighter tackle and drift rods, which are provided to clients. Steelhead or Rainbows are some of the best fighting fish you’ll ever catch and they’re fairly easy to catch. Big Walleyes

SUMMER - May-August. Wisconsin Bass Fishing Summer is also one of my favorite times to fish because there are so many different fish that are active, you can almost never go wrong on a summer trip. I also love to fish for giant largemouth and smallmouth bass. Catching big small mouth bass is one of my favorite fish species to fish for here in Wisconsin! Best time is May/June and October for small mouth bass, and May-September for large mouth bass.

Wisconsin Musky Fishing. My love for fishing does not stop at any certain specie of fish, and one of the most challenging freshwater fish is the Musky. I love the challenge of these fish, and there are some very big muskies here in the southern part of Wisconsin. Wisconsin Pike Fishing. I spend a good portion of my summer taking clients pike fishing here on numerous Wisconsin lakes. Northern Pike are also much under rated and great to eat; we encourage catch and release of Large Northern

Big Fish Guide Service, Eric Haataja
Wisconsin UNITED STATES
www.wibigfish.com
haataja2@netzero.com
Show all articles and reports by WIBigFish

HUGE Tarpon-Snook-Grouper- SaltH20 – Eric Haataja Tyler Kapela
Tarpon Videos  UNITED STATES
Member: WIBigFish

Monster Sturgeon Bay Smallmouth Bass - Eric Haataja
Smallmouth Bass  UNITED STATES
Member: WIBigFish

Trolling for King Salmon on Lake Michigan June 2014