Brag n Release Homepage
  Register Register  Login Login
  Search 

Catching Sailfish off Islamorada - live baiting sailfish from kites
Fishing for Sailfish with Captain Quinton Dieterle aboard Cutting Edge, fishing in front of Key Biscayne off Fowey Light. ACTION HAS BEEN STEADY FROM IN FRONT OF KEY BISCAYNE TO SOUTH OFF FOWEY LIGHT. WE ARE CATCHING THEM ON LIVE BAIT SUSPENDED FROM THE KITES.

Sailfish

MIAMI CHARTER FISHING
The Cutting Edge is Key Biscayne’s finest sportfishing boat. If you’re in Miami and in search of a top notch fishing machine; Allow us to show you the Cutting Edge side of Sportfishing. Combining experience and local Knowledge along with our Tournament Success there is really no other choice for Miami Fishing. We are conveniently located five minutes from downtown Miami on beautiful Key Biscayne.

THE CUTTING EDGE - A True Fishing Machine
THE CUTTING EDGE IS A CUSTOM 45’ HATTERAS, CUSTOMIZED BY CAPTain QUINTON DIETERLE. IT IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE FISHING MACHINE YOU will EVER FISH on. IT IS FAST, CLEAN AND TOURNAMENT RIGGED. A LARGE COCKPIT WITH A 100-GALLON LIVE WELL BUILT INTO THE BULKHEAD AND A 50- GALLON LIVE WELL IN THE DECK. THE FISH BOX IS ALSO BUILT INTO THE BULkHEAD TO PRESERVE SPACE. THE FLY BRIDGE AND TOWER ARE ALSO DESIGNED WITH FISHING IN MIND. THE SALON IS AIR-CONDIT

Captain Quinton Dieterle
Captain Quinton Dieterle is a native of Miami Fl. He has been fishing the waters of Miami, the Keys, and the Bahamas his entire life. Quinton has been operating from his dock on Key Biscayne for over 25 years. He has owned and operated the Cutting Edge for 20 years. he began working with the legendary Capt. John B Dudas which took fishing in Miami to a new level.Learning with Capt John they revolutionized the art of kite fishing and live baiting

The Fishing
World Sailfish Champions. April 21st, 2009 Captain Quinton Dieterle of the Cutting Edge and Get lit fishing team is World Sailfish tournament top Captain. Fishing in Key West Last Week the Team Get LIT, Captain Quinton Dieterle, Cap Hinkley from Cutting Edge took it all. $340,000 in prize money. They are only the second team to ever go wall to wall on the leader board. Catching 11 sailfish on Wednesday, 5 thursday, and 6 on Saturday. The Get Lit team this yr. has two first place wins and on

Wild week of Fishing. April 11th, 2009 This past week has to be the best sailfishing i have ever seen. We caught at least 3 to 4 sailfish each day. Some days we had up to 11. The fishing slowed a bit today with the weather change but with the conditions turning again on monday i expect the fishing to go nuts again. I will be in Key West fishing the World Sailfish Tournament this coming week so Mike will take over the Cutting Edge for the week. Most likely no reports so if you need info call

Epic Sailfishing Off Miami. April 6th, 2009 This weekend had to be one of the best sailfishing I have ever seen. At one point on Saturday I counted 7 boats hooked up. Thats better than Mexico, Costa Rica, and Palm Beach. We were fishing the Tournament and had 11 fish for the day. That was good enough for 3rd place Daily, Crazy right? When did you think you could catch 11 fish and not win the daily. We finished off 10th out of 75 boats. A couple of key misses cost us a better finish or even th

Great Fishing, this week. April 1st, 2009 Well, I kinda slacked getting you updated this week but we have been really busy. But, here we go. Sailfishing is back, we had lots of fish this week with our best day 4, we also saw a lot of fish that would not eat or we could not get a bait to. Dolphin fishing was good up till yesterday, but that could change anytime. The reef is alive with kings, bonito, and some wahoo. We had a 30 pound Wahoo on monday. We will be fishing all weekend so I will

Cutting Edge, Captain Quinton Dieterle
Florida UNITED STATES
www.miamicharterfishing.com
dieterle@bellsouth.net
Show all articles and reports by CuttingEdge

Catching Sailfish off Islamorada - live baiting sailfish from kites
Sailfish Videos  UNITED STATES
Member: CuttingEdge

Cutting Edge Charter Fishing - Key Biscayne - Fl
Sailfish Videos  UNITED STATES
Member: CuttingEdge

> more related videos