Brag n Release Homepage
  Register Register  Login Login
  Search 

 
Sport Fishing Charters in Fajardo Puerto Rico - Spearfish Release
Video of Sports fishing with Bill Wraps Fishing Charters. Spearfish Release with Bill Wraps Fishing Charters. The Bill Wraps Fishing Charters are located in Fajardo Puerto Rico. We fish top tackle equipment in the Atlantic waters (The Puerto Rican trench). From the Marina we run 3.5 to 4 miles and start fishing for Kingfish, whoa and cudas., as we get to the drop we change the spread for pelagic fish tuna, mahi, wahoo and billfish (sails, whites, blues and spearfish). All billfish are released with circle hooks and we fish 95% of the time with fresh Ballyhoo, mackerel and mullet, the other 5% we lure.
 
Spearfish catch and release
 
 
  Fishing Puerto Rico on the Bill Wraps
Fish the famous Puerto Rican Trench, better known as ’The Marlin Alley’, with Captain Luis Iglesias and Captain Milton Mercado.These waters are widely regarded as one of the most consistent fishing grounds in the world and for a good reason; marlin can be caught year round. The warm waters off the Atlantic Ocean offer a diverse fishery where anglers can also catch Dorado, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish, White Marlin, Blue Marlin and Spearfish!
 
  The Bill Wraps Vessel
A classic Hatteras 36 Sport fisherman with Twin Caterpillar Engines, GPS, VHF, 6 person emergency offshore raft, A/C 8kW generator, Full Head Double spreader Outriggers, Pomponette fighting chair. She is manned by a professional experienced bilingual crew and equipped with World-class tackle and ammenities. USCG Certified Vessel and Captain. Licensed by The Public Service Commission of P.R.
 
  Your Bill Wraps Fishing Charter includes
Bill Wraps Fishing Charters P.R. promises you a day on the water full of sights, sun and serious fishing. When you book a charter with us you are booking the best Puerto Rico has to offer. Charters are available year round. From bait to lunch boxes and rods to reels, we take care of all the little things so you can go out and catch the big ones. Instruction, Snacks, Ice filled cooler with sodas and water and lunches are all included.
 
 
The Fishing
The Bill Wraps Fishing Charters are located in Fajardo Puerto Rico. We fish top tackle equipment in the Atlantic waters (The Puerto Rican trench). From the Marina we run 3.5 to 4 miles and start fishing for Kingfish, whoa and cudas., as we get to the drop we change the spread for pelagic fish tuna, mahi, wahoo and billfish (sails, whites, blues and spearfish). All billfish are released with circle hooks and we fish 95% of the time with fresh Ballyhoo, mackerel and mullet, the other 5% we lure
 
The season from September to April we have plenty of mahi, wahoo, tuna (yellow, black fin, skyjacked), sailfish and Whites. Puerto Rico has Blue Marlin year round but the only difference is that from May to August the big females arrive to spawn. We use 80s and 50s during the Blue marlin season (May to August) and 20s and 30s from September to April. We also have a good array of light tackle equipment anything from 8# to 15# test and also vertical jigging equipment.
 
The Bill Wraps Fishing Charters fish hard and the number one priority is that our guest enjoy the best time possible, under a professional and safety oriented Charter Operation. All billfish are released with circle hooks and we fish 95% of the time with fresh Ballyhoo, mackerel and mullet, the other 5% we fish artificial.
 
 
 
Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, Captain Luis Iglesias
Fajardo PUERTO RICO
http://www.billwrapsfishingpr.com/
billwrapsfishing@aol.com
Show all articles and reports by Bill Wraps Fishing
   
Bill Wraps Fishing May
.Saltwater Fishing Videos  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Bill Wraps Blue Marlin
.Saltwater Fishing Videos  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Sport Fishing Charters in Fajardo Puerto Rico - Spearfish Release
Spearfish  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Blue Marlin - Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico
Blue Marlin Videos  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
 > more related videos
Happy Halloween! Bill Wraps Report
.Saltwater Fish Pictures  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Bill Wraps Sept 13 MOON Marlin Alley
.Fishing Pictures  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
June 2013 Fishing Bill Wraps
.Saltwater Fishing Videos  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Bill Wraps Fishing Week Before the Full MOON Of May
.Saltwater Fish Pictures  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Bill Wraps Fishing May
.Fishing Pictures  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
Puerto Rico Fishing Bill Wraps
.Saltwater Fish Pictures  PUERTO RICO
Member: Bill Wraps Fishing
 
 > more related albums